Monday, March 25, 2019

no fee brooklyn apt for rent



Come home to this newly renovated & sun flooded 2-bedroom apartment in the heart of Williamsburg! 

This bright winged renovated 2 bedroom includes stainless steel appliances, two spacious bedrooms, hardwood floors throughout and so much more!

Laundry in building! Pets welcome! Heat and hot water included!

Just 2 blocks to the Graham L and all the best Williamsburg has to offer in terms of dining, shopping and entertainment.

No Brokers Fee No Office Fee No Application Fee
Section 8 Work advantage Hasa Vouchers Welcomed
If Interested Please Contact
Ms Karen Davenport - Asst Prop Mngr- Brooklyn8ok@Gmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My name is Regina K Johnson and I am a 63yr old woman with a section 8 voucher for a 1bedroom and I am looking for reasonable accomadation because I have a bad knee and need more room then the studio 25stair walk up that I reside inow. Please respond. My phone number is (347)-982-7686. Email is reginajo943@gmail.com