Wednesday, May 14, 2014

BUSHWICK CHEAP APARTMENTS FOR RENT - BAD CREDIT OK


$1100 / 1BR: renovated one bedroom, utilities not included, laundry onsite, move in condition. Near everything. Pet Friendly Bushwick / Myrtle Ave
$1200 / 2BR: Clean and sunny two bedroom apartment on 3rd floor of pre war walk building , close to all shopping, schools, and transportation. Bushwick / Myrtle Ave



No Brokers Fee No Office Fee No Application Fee
Section 8 Work advantage Hasa Vouchers Welcomed



rentals@madiapropertymanagement.com,madia property management


No Brokers Fee
No Credit Check Fee
No Application Fee
NO Fees Guaranteeed
Make an Appointment To See Any Of Our Affordable,High Quality Pet Friendly Apartments With Quality Renovations TODAY

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am interested Ina rental please contact me at 718-877/7588

Unknown said...

Yes I would love too see the apartment
917 652-1598

Unknown said...

Yes I would love too see the apartment
917 652-1598

Unknown said...

please can you help me

Unknown said...

please can you help me