Sunday, April 7, 2013

Prospect heights studio apartments for rent ( these are New )


Studio Apartments For Rent In Prospect Heights,Brooklyn No Fee Apartment Rentals





$800 / Studio Apartment Completely renovated apartment new windows installed.3rd floor clean and friendly pre war building.from what i can tell it is an easy walk to shops and subway.Prospect Place,Prospect Heights,Brooklyn,NY



$875 per month for this Brand new 2 room studio apt.all new kitchen and bathroom 2nd floor rear inside a nice walk up building that is close to the Brooklyn Museum, walk to the 2,3,4,5 & C trains and a gaggle of stores,bar and shops.Located on Bergen St in Brooklyn ofcourse.



$925 studio apartment is now for rent and in move in condtion everything has been renovated and upgraded and this building is pet friendly right on St Johns Street in Prospect Heights ,Brooklyn,NY Super shows apt by appointment





No Brokers Fee No Office Fee No Application Fee
Section 8 Work advantage Hasa Vouchers Welcomed
If Interested Please Contact David Chopra

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Dave. My name is Corey Moore and I'm interested in renting some of these places. But who do I contact and how do I contact them/him/her? Please reply ASAP, e-mail me at: smoshmoore619@yahoo.com or call me at 347-382-2318

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Julio and im very interested in apts accepting Hasa from 800-1,000 please call me at your earliest convenience. 347 994 7837. Thank you

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave I'm interested in renting one of your apartments call me @347 358-0214. Or
347-221-4583 asap

Anonymous said...

Hello! I am interested in a 2 Bedroom Apartment in Bay Ridge that accepts Section8. Hope to hear from you soon.. call 9176266144. Thank you very much! -Elba

Anonymous said...

Hello I am interested in one of your apt studio or 1bedroom in brooklyn that is taking hasa voucher from 800 to 1000 a month. Please contact me at 3478671290 at anytime or email at diamondpurifoy@gmail.com. Hope to here from thanks so much

Unknown said...

Hello Dave, I am looking for a huge 1 bedroom apt immediate move in. I have HRA voucher. I can be reached at 917-294-5262. Thank you.