Sunday, March 20, 2011

SECTION 8 APTS IN BAY RIDGE AND SUNSET PARK

Bay Ridge, Brooklyn No Fee Apartment Rentals

$895 per month / Studio Rent stabilized "L" shaped studio apt ,
wood floors, new kitchen and modern bath
96th St Bay Ridge Brooklyn

$900 per month 1 bedroom apartment near R subwaySunny two bedroom in private home,
eat in kitchen, new bath tub and floor tile ped sink with vnty ,
section 8 applicants ok Pet Friendly Bay Ridge Brooklyn / 92nd Street

$1395 per month 2 bedroom renovated and Rent stabilized near R subway walk to stores
4th floor apt in well cared for walk up apt building lndry super pets ok , parquet floors, lots of closets, move in condition. Won't last.
/ 98th Street Bay Ridge Brooklyn NY

$1000 / Studio: fast walk to stores , services and subway R station ,
Beautifully furnished studio apartment for rent, utilities included in the rent,
convenient to everything, must see.Bay Ridge, Brooklyn / 92nd St

$1000 / per month 1 bedroom, near R subway Basement apartment,
all utilities included, wood flooring thru out , close to subway station super lives in must see.
84th St Bay Ridge Brooklyn

CONTACT MS DAVENPORT BROOKLYN8OK@GMAIL.COM SOME INTERNET KEYWORDS BELOW, SOME INTER-NET DESCRIPTION PROMOTIONAL FREE HAND - FAMILY FRIENDLY AND WELL MAINTAINED NYC APARTMENT RENTALS. NYC APARTMENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY. SECTION 8 / PUBLIC ASSITANCE PROGRAMS OK. BAD CREDT HISTORY FORGIVENESS.1 YEAR LEASE OBTION TO RENEW. BROOKLYN NYC APT FOR RENT NO BROKERS FEE. BROOKLYN APARTMENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY. BROOKLYN APARTMENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY. BROOKLYN LOW INCOME APARTMENTS FOR RENT. section 8, section 8 apartments in brooklyn,ny for rent no fee, Please Note: All information furnished regarding property for sale, rental or financing is from sources deemed reliable, but no warranty or representation is made as to the accuracy thereof and same is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, prior sale, lease or financing or withdrawal without notice. All dimensions and square footage are approximate. For exact dimensions or square footage, you must hire your own architect or engineer. Some Pictures may be representative. Actual finishes of property may vary.after all we are managers of real property and not a retail rental brokerage company. No Brokers Fee No Office Fee No Application Fee. Section 8 Work advantage Hasa Vouchers Welcomed. If Interested Please Contact Me. No Brokers Fee No Office Fee No Application Fee
Section 8 Apartments in Brooklyn Work advantage Hasa Vouchers Welcomed
If Interested Please Contact
Ms Karen Davenport - Brooklyn8ok@Gmail.com

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE CONTACT 1 347 798 4944 AS I AM INTERESTED IN THE BKLYN BASEMENT APT , ..CURRENTLY IN SEARCH OF A ONE BEDROOM APT FOR A SECT 8 TENANT ...ASAP..THANKS VOUCHER READY ASK FOR DONALD

Unknown said...

Hi,

Champaign Urbana apartments provides people with an opportunity to live in the southwestern section, Sunset Park is famous for its cultural diversity, which has brought prosperity to this community, reflected by the numerous ethnic restaurants in the area, thanks.

Unknown said...

Hello my name is Amanda Laney I'm writing about the one bedroom apartment I would like to know if this apartment accept programs? If so I have 2 Linc 3 & Cityfeps the voucher is for $ 1268. If you do accept programs please get me a call anytime @ 929) 307-9100.


Thank you 

Unknown said...

In search of a two BDRM apt section 8 asap before voucher $1630 ends 631 507 5144 please help me

Unknown said...

In search of a two BDRM apt section 8 asap before voucher $1630 ends 631 507 5144 please help me

Unknown said...

Hi my name is Lourdes Reyes and I'm looking for a two bedroom apartment in sunset park.. please if you have any thing can you please call me at 929-473-3343

Unknown said...

I'm looking for a section 8 apartments in sunset and my vocher is for 1900 please call me at 929 473 3343.. Thank you

Unknown said...

Looking for section8 studio apt in sunsetpark/boropark/bayridge .ty

Tyrone Williams said...

The blog give quite alot of information about Apartments in Urbana. If you too are looking for the apartment on rent, you can opt for Element On Main

Anonymous said...

Hi looking for 2 Bedroom apartment have section8 $1600 give me a call if anything Available 347-208-7438

Unknown said...

Extremely interesting post give by the blooger about Urbana Apartments. The post will be beneficial for the students looking for apartments near University of Illinois.

Unknown said...

Hi my name is Roberta I have a 1 bedroom voucher for 1711 for section 8 I am looking to move asap

Unknown said...

Hi my name is Roberta I have a section8 1 bedroom voucher for 1711 if I can find a 2 bedroom in that price range I will gladly take it for me and my daughter looking to move asap

Unknown said...

Please call me asap. Seekingsect 8for myself healthy seniorage 60.

Unknown said...

I am looking for 3 bedroom section 8 please call me 347 849 9223